How You Can Help > Become a CCAC Volunteer
The CCAC offers a variety of projects in which volunteers can get involved. By participating in these you will be helping thousands of Canadians find answers to their questions and by doing so you are also, by implication, supporting personal struggles with this disease. The CCAC is very grateful to it’s growing volunteer community and lets them know it. Contact us for more information. Here are some areas in which you could be participating:
- Development (fundraising and helping with events across Canada)
- Support groups (helping to support an existing group or starting up a new group in an unserved community)
- Advocacy (supporting our campaign for a national screening policy and improving access to the last treatments)
- Lending a hand with administrative projects in the Montreal office
- Participating as a volunteer when the Gian Colon Tour comes to your city
To become a Volunteer, please print a copy and complete the Volunteer form provided in PDF format. You can fax, email,mail or drop off the application at our Montreal office at the following coordinates:
5 Place Ville Marie, Suite 1230 Montreal, Quebec, H3B 2G2 Tel.: (514) 875-7745 Fax: (514) 875-7746
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for choosing the CCAC as a worhty cause for your involvement.