News and Resources > Latest News
Is Our Attitude Toward Cancer Screening Based On Faith Or Science?
The religious zeal that courses through American blood has lately taken on a free-floating quality, attaching to all kinds of ideas both spiritual and earthly. As a case in point, this year two equally arresting billboards have been confronting drivers leaving or approaching Philadelphia. On I-95, bold print declares that When you Die, You Will Meet God. On I-76, a similarly stark sentence declares that Colonoscopy Saves Lives.
- ASCO 2015: All About PD-1, But What’s Next?
- ‘Drink more red wine to prevent cancer’ – a lie; New study discovers lesser doses, more preventive
- What types of colorectal screening are available?
- Rehab Before Cancer Treatment Can Help Patients Bounce Back
- UCLA Scientists Discover Breakthrough Experimental Therapy to Treat Colon Cancer and Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Test for colon cancer from your own bathroom with government initiative
- Novel Therapeutic Strategies for Colorectal Cancer Based On Newly Discovered Protective Gene
- Many Young Colorectal Ca Patients Have Hereditary Syndromes
- Physical activity before colorectal cancer diagnosis improves survival
- Clinical trials begin for cancer drug developed here
- ’Hotspots’ for Fatal Colorectal Cancer ID’d in Southeast U.S.
- Silent cancer in moms a rare result in prenatal tests: study
- Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Colorectal Cancer
- Biologists manufacture bacteria that may one day treat an unhealthy stomach
- Lynch syndrome: hormonal factors ’lower endometrial cancer risk’
- Food Fighters: From apples to flaxseeds, certain foods work to fight cancer
- Low BMI linked to poorer survival in advanced colorectal can
- CTCA initiates New Clinical Study of Immunotherapy Combined With Chemotherapy
- News Archives