News and Resources > Latest News
FDA Approves Oral Drug Lonsurf For Patients With Advanced Colon Cancer
After years of trying, the drug Lonsurf is finally deemed useable to treat patients with advanced colorectal cancer.
On Sept. 22, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of using Lonsurf, a combination of drugs manufactured by the Taiho Oncology Inc., to treat colorectal cancer tumors that no longer respond to other forms of therapy.
- Getting active after a cancer diagnosis may extend life
- FDA approves new oral medication to treat patients with advanced colorectal cancer
- Trained Eyes Can Reduce Interval Cancer Risk
- In a First, Aspirin Is Recommended to Fight a Form of Cancer
- Pathway Launches ’Liquid Biopsy’ to Find Cancer in Healthy People
- Study Evaluates Age-Related Gut Modifications
- News Archives