News and Resources > Latest News
March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month - Dress in Blue Day
TORONTO, March 3, 2014 /CNW/ - March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, a time when thousands of individuals, companies and community groups across the country help raise awareness, support those touched by the disease and encourage others to get screened. Colorectal cancer is the third most common diagnosed cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death for men and women combined in Canada.
- Can Foods Affect Colon Cancer Survival?
- Bayer kicks off Ph III Stivarga trial in colorectal cancer patients
- New evidence on how weight, diet and exercise can help reduce cancer risk
- Budgets for cancer care in Montreal hospitals to be cut, health minister confirms
- Jewish General told to turn away off-island patients
- The Jewish General Hospital has been ordered to stop treating off-island patients
- News Archives