News and Resources > Latest News
Trovagene Collaboates With Genomac To Test Colorectal Cancer Platform
Trovagene, Inc. has announced it will collaborate with the Genomac Research Institute, Prague, to test Trovagene’s Precision Cancer Monitoring equipment in early identification of gene mutations rendering lung and colorectal tumors resistant to current therapies.
- Get more Vitamin D to fight colorectal cancer
- Fewer Patients With Advanced Colon Cancer Getting Surgery, Report Finds
- Study : White Tea Inhibits Cancer Cell Progression
- Study Makes Case for Wider Gene Testing in Colon Cancer
- Theralase Offers Leading Technology For Cancer Treatment
- Cancer Deaths Drop 22% in 20 Years : Are We Winning The War on Cancer ?
- Two-Thirds Of Cancer Cases Due To “Bad Luck”
- News Archives